Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are on the lookout for a specialist Corporate M&A lawyer to join a leading international team in Dubai, UAE.
- The firm is seeking someone at Mid-Level whom is confident with their transactional ability and is ideally seeking to take that next professional step in their career.
- The firm is a leading US international law firm which boasts offices in the GCC, Europe and the US.
AED 28,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates will ideally be:
- Admitted in a recognised common law jurisdiction
- Ideally will already be located in the GCC or have genuine motivation to relocate to the region.
- Have at least 2 - 5 years of proven transactional experience
- Currently working within a leading international firm
- Confident working within a team
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Construction Lawyer - Front End - US International Law firm
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm
MBG Corporate Services