Job description / Role
A well regarded regional law firm is seeking an Arabic speaking Corporate Associate to form part of a large successful team, learn from highly reputable Partners, and gain exposure to large M&A transactions, Joint Ventures, and commercial matters
Join a firm with a long standing footprint in the Middle East region and a network of reputable international firms
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including a wide array of commercial transaction documents and related agreements.
* Supporting M&A and corporate transactions and other wider projects with due diligence, research and ancillary contracts.
* Some Intellectual Property advisory. Including knowledge of the registration process.
* Career progression, hands on training and development from a number of Partners and Senior Associates.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Fluent in English and Arabic (ability to draft in both English and Arabic)
* Law Degree from a reputable University
* Minimum of 1 year working experience in a role that is corporate focused
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.