Job description / Role
As a Corporate Marketing Director you will be overseeing and managing the marketing department also develop and implement strategic and operational goals to enhance the organisation's image locally and globally.
Reputable Government Entity in Dubai
* Overseeing marketing plans and exhibitions to promote department initiatives, managing media production and coverage in compliance with policies.
* Approving goals, plans, and work programs for all departments, with measurable performance indicators and organisational structure.
* Verifying and approving annual budgets for affiliated departments, ensuring alignment with objectives and optimal resource utilisation.
* Developing communication plans to improve strategic and operational management plans and programs, maintaining constructive communication with concerned groups.
* Managing marketing campaigns, exhibitions, publications, reports, and news articles to promote the department's activities and services.
* Competitive benefits and package.
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
* UAE National with Family Book and Passport.
* Extensive experience in marketing management, with a strong track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
* Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage budgets and teams effectively.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.