Job description / Role
• Carrying out Market Research for Benchmark Products of MADI Portfolio FMCG/Modern Trade Product Launches
• Carrying out Market Research on Competitor Trade Offers/End Consumer Offers
• Preparing File of Item Code Creation for Confirmation/Idle/Block etc.
• Communicating with Suppliers for New Product Launches/New Brands Registration Documents and Serving as a Single Point of Contact for MADI Branches
• Communicating with Warehouse for Sample Requirements for Product Shooting
• Updating Price Lists/Order Forms for MADI Portfolio under FMCG/Modern Trade Division (only VIZO currently and New Brands Launched)
• Preparing Raw Data Upon which to Build Trade Offers/End Consumer Offers example, Stock Cover, Stock on Hand vs. Monthly Sales Average (ultimately the goal will be for the Executive to prepare the Offer subject to my approval)
• Follow up with Design Department for Jobs – example Price Lists, Catalogues, Brochures, NPD Artworks, etc. & with Production Team for all Marketing POSM/ Tools & Accessories which need to be produced locally and/or sourcing accordingly
• Sales Analysis by Line by Brand by SKU by Top Customers
• Assisting in Replenishment Files and Minimum Stock Cover based on Forecasted Sales (at a later stage)
• Social Media (liaising with Social Media specialist to ensure Social Media posts are carried out as per the overall Plan defined by the Department/Country/Management Objectives
• Ensuring that Supplier Statement of Accounts is tallying with MADI SoA and ensuring that the relevant Debit/Credit Notes are issued promptly when needed
• Documentation and Filing - Ensuring that agreements/documents/price lists are stored and updated by supplier on time
• Reads relevant articles, etc. using Internet and/or attends seminars, conferences to keep self-informed about the Company’s environment, competitors, and the developments in the field.
• Makes improvements and ensures that suggested improvement work effectively.
Sees Multiple Relationships:
• Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem or situation
• Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps.
• Acts to support the Company’s mission and goals.
• Sets priorities to meet the Company’s needs.
• Cooperates with others to achieve Company’s objectives.
Plans Actions to fit Strategies:
• Prepares and reviews contingency plan for the problems and situations that might occur at work, redesigns methods of doing things, or department to better meet long-term objectives, goals or vision.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Corporate Brand Officer
Corporate Trade & Marketing Executive
International Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Brand Specialist - Kevin Murphy
Corporate Retail Manager