Job description / Role
About The Role:
• Manage a portfolio of key accounts and corporates to ensure customer retention and maximize output from key account portfolio.
• Support the Sales Manager in sales strategies, targets and sales performance so that profitability, growth and revenue targets are met or exceeded.
• Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
• Win new customers from building own prospect base through proactive prospecting techniques including cold calling
• Sell products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Prepare report on a daily / weekly / monthly basis to assist in planning strategies for acquiring potential business and understanding future trends.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Maintain all data within CRM system. - Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives.
• Achieve team and individual sales targets as set by the management Team within the agreed time scale.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Some Key Accountabilities:
• Deliver against all sales revenue and profit targets for products assigned
• Build awareness of key SmartWorld brands with allocated customer industries measured daily, weekly and monthly against agreed sales activity and performance targets
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be able to provide demonstrable experience of the following:
• Evidence of proven prospect database development and sales achievements
• Excellent relationship skills
• Business to Business consultative sales skills
• Evidence of sales through multi-level decision makers
• Planning, organizing and ability to balance multiple demands
• Team player with evidence of building cross business support
• Target oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges
• Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
You Will Also Have The Following:
• Strong English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking
• Preferably educated to degree or equivalent level
• Sales and Business Development background
• Good applied knowledge MS Office
About the Company
SmartWorld is an ISO 9001:2008 IT solutions provider focused in card solutions and secure identification domain. With expertise in card personalization solutions , EMV Testing Tools & Consultancy , e-security & physical access control products, logical access control solutions, SmartWorld provides unrivalled customer service by truly understanding unique secure identification needs. With a passion for providing high quality, innovative products, and an in-depth understanding of the solution application, SmartWorld has earned a name as a trusted identification expert.
SmartWorld has partnered with leading brands such as Magicard, Card Exchange, Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, ID Tech that positions us to serve the needs of the customer providing turnkey solutions. A leading system integrator in the region offering end to end card solutions and spread across leading market segments such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Africa and India we have served a wide spectrum of customer base ranging from various industries ranging from Retail , Hospitality , Airlines , Government Institutions, Financial Institutions, Health Care, Transportation, Education, Embassies etc.
Master Distributors for the Magicard range of ID card printers and consumables in the UAE. CCSP Distributors for CardExchange® products in the Middle East. Distributors for Schlage Reader/ Credentials and BRITON security products from Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies.