Job description / Role
Our client, a leading financial services organization here in the region are looking for a dynamic and driven Corporate Sales Manager to join their team. As part of the Treasury team this individual should have strong treasury product knowledge across all asset classes.
• Responsible for driving business and revenue streams across a variety of treasury products.
• Build and maintain a portfolio of corporate relationships.
• Responsible for sales process management to ensure a maximum rate of conversion of business opportunities.
• Daily interaction with Corporate RM Team to manage the internal progress of opportunities.
• Management of client relationships across corporate clients as well as contributing and driving strategy for the business.
• Assist in the broader development of the Global Markets Sales strategy determined by the Head of Global Markets Solutions.
• Work with the structuring team to deliver customer focused presentations to clients as well as deliver competitive client pricing and complexities of products offered.
• Collaborate with the Corporate FX sales to establish partnership in closing FX transactions.
• Deliver sustainable profitability over the medium to long term form both FX flow and cross asset derivative business.
• Manage risk and compliance is applied as a best practice across the team.
• Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business.
• Candidates with project finance skills and who are able to structure debt transactions are preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
• Strong treasury product knowledge across asset classes.
• CFA or MBA candidates are preferred.
• Arabic language skills are a plus but not essential for the role.
• Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be successful in this role.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.