Job description / Role
A Corporate Services Consultant is responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations and license application process. This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the client data base. Sales Professionals need to be multi-talented! They need to show expertise in the wide range of key activities in which the role involves them.
• Interact with CRM to ensure leads, opportunities and client accounts are correctly logged and managed.
• Create license applications and oversee the document signatures and submission at the relevant jurisdiction.
• Respond to all communication within 1 working day.
• Professionally relay licensing requirements and restrictions to Entrepreneur’s and channel partners.
• Remain current on the socio-political environment and how that is impacting clients, especially those that are high risk nationalities
• Maintain a good relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals
• Liaise with the various company's departments and partners to ensure a seamless process for corporate services
• Adhere to various KPI’s provided in the form of targets, lead management and CRM use
• Enter all leads and information into CRM at the time of receiving the lead
• Network and develop new business opportunities and leads
• Research strategic locations for lead development throughout the Globe
• Achieving monthly sales targets
• Update yourself with new regulations and rules of various jurisdictions across UAE
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong desire to make money
• Negotiation Skills
• Selling to regular Clients (Role includes maintaining and developing relationships)
• Cold Calling (to attract new business and generate Channel Partners)
• Achieving targets (set realistically but to stretch abilities)
• Working to set standards of performance
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
• Producing ideas (for the customer and the department)
• Handling budgets (for the customer)
• Interchange of information (testimonials, market conditions)
• Knowing the business (finding out about the market place)
• Accurate administration
• Competent knowledge of systems
• Practising and developing skills of selling Corporate Services
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
Junior Corporate Governance Administrator
Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager)
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE
Business Development - HR/Recruitment
Black Pearl Consult
RTC-1 Employment Services