Job description / Role
The role of the Corporate Services Operations Manager is to manage and supervise the day-to-day operational aspects of the corporate services department and ensure efficiency, quality and responsiveness in the delivery of services.
• Handling the banking services (opening the bank accounts, KYC updates and any other banking service) for the clients.
• Supervision of all operational tasks managed by the team (including company setup, license amendments, renewals of the documents, government services and any other services the company provides).
• Supporting the team with the review and development of template documents, emails, processes.
• Initially during the first months of the company, should be the contact person interacting with potential clients, existing clients, promoting and stimulating interest in company’s products, answering all related inquiries, explaining the entire process, and providing advice on the best solution for clients’ requirements and etc.
• Manage all other requests requested by the General Manager related to the inquiry of the clients.
• To monitor what other services can be provided to client, and inform about it the GM. To give suggestions/ideas to GM about the new sales for the client. Before providing any service or informing about it to client, to inform the GM.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent Russian language
• Detail Oriented
• Professionalism with the clients and partners
• Dedicated and strategic problem solver with a positive and can- do approach who can prioritize multiple tasks and concurrent activities.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
TGC Middle East
TGC Middle East
Manager, Contact Center Business Support & Operations
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Office Manager / Administrator