Job description / Role
As the Corporate Strategy & Development Associate Manager you will be responsible for developing strategies for various business functions whilst supporting the management team in the execution of strategic deals, acquisitions and various other project functions.
A global business undergoing rapid growth and exciting evolution with new initiatives being launched regularly.
* Analyse data and study industry trends to identify revenue and margin opportunities
* Provide analytical support to senior management and business unit heads in development and execution various business functions
* Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management
* Collaborate with finance and other departments to enhance forecasting, drive budgeting and planning
* Analyse financial results and provide a budget to plan variance reporting & analysis for internal stakeholders
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities
* Develop financial content for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings
* Exciting autonomous role, working closely with global stakeholders
* Dubai-based role
* Entrepreneurial environment
* Progression and development opportunities that you would expect from a top multi-national
* Strong experience with a strategy or management consulting role in a leading consulting firm or complex organisation
* High degree of proficiency in business modelling and financial analysis
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics or equivalent
* Ability to adapt to new teams and projects and work well under pressure
* Strong stakeholder management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.