Job description / Role
As the Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager, you will operate in a hands-on capacity leading the formulation of strategic plans at a corporate and departmental level, in addition to contributing to the overall executive plan.
A growing organisation with an exciting workload and opportunities to play a key role in developing and delivering strategic plans that can impact the whole organisation and the wider emirate of Abu Dhabi.
* Receive and evaluate requests for new strategic initiatives, then lead prioritisation of execution
* Assess through personal efforts, or working with additional resources the strategic fit and shareholder value of new proposed initiatives to the organisation
* Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement
* Lead the periodic analysis of outcomes and ensure reporting on any dynamic changes based on the gathered statistics, global and historical benchmarks and overall results
* Provide support to the business to fulfil analytical and research requirements in alignment with operations plans and strategic initiatives
* Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Strong, proven work experience as a Strategic Planner or Strategy/Management Consultant
* Strong strategic planning experience within a top consulting firm or a leading organisation in the UAE
* Experience working on a range of strategy formulation and execution initiatives within the UAE
* Excellent logical reasoning
* Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices
* Experience in analysing large amounts of information and developing business recommendations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Group Head of Corporate Strategy & Development
Country Finance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
BuildWell HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE