Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region.
The New Equation: Delivering sustained outcome and trust
Our purpose, culture and values remain unchanged - we will help transform our region by solving complex problems and building trust.
We will continue to be a force for change in our communities and for society.
In the Middle East, we are committing to:
- Building a brand defining CS practice
- Creating over 6,000 jobs over the next 5 years, with a focus on digital, technology and ESG.
- Achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030, which involves transforming our business model to decarbonise the value chain.
- Continuing to upskill our people to build a community of solvers, with the right skills to deliver solutions that are human-led and tech powered.
- Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different.
At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and society.
As part of our commitment to individuality we are pleased to hear from candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a mixture of skills, capabilities and experience from the below Job Description.
In the Middle East, we are committing to:
- Hiring over 500 new graduates each year, and providing them with training and qualifications that set them up for a strong career in the region. Doubling down on our existing commitment to promote inclusion and diversity, 50% will be female and 80% Arabic speakers.
- Work with the regional PwC Corporate Sustainability (CS) team and collaborate closely with the Net Zero team to drive the firm's CS agenda in the Middle East (ME).
- Align with the Global Net Zero and ESG leaders
- Create a CS and environmental data reporting and management system for PwC Middle East aligned to PwC Global reporting strategy and requirements.
- Ensure environmental data is complete, accurate and timely gathered throughout the year.
- Engage and upskill Middle East PwC office managers as well as other stakeholders with data reporting requirements based on Global reporting requirements and commitments
- Understand from Middle East PwC office managers the current available CS and environmental data.
- Lead and manage the CS and environmental data reporting and management system.
- Understand the corporate sustainability reporting system: data collection, data submission, quality check, audit review and reporting.
- Collect the available data in a suitable format, develop a database system and analyze the data/translate the data into analytical form.
- Once enough data is collected, build predictive models to develop different scenarios
- Set up a methodology for regular data collection and socialize it with the PwC office managers.
- Lead and project manage the end of year data reporting requirements in compliance with the Global CS team.
- Socialize the strategy with the regional network of champions and ensure that their projects are aligned with the environmental data reporting and management system.
- Be involved in the global annual reporting of sustainability data and quality check.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Digital acumen with environmental or economic analysis
- Experience with environmental data
- Predictive model analysis experience, environmental data is plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.