Job description / Role
• Follow up the Project Budget
• Obtain the budget costs of system, assemblies, equipment, materials and labor.
• Preparation of a Budgeting and Cost Management Plan including updates
• Establishing the cost centers and cost codes for the Project
• Preparation of a Budget Estimate and updates thereof for approval by the Client of construction costs.
• Monitoring projected expenditure against allowances made in the approved Budget Estimate.
• Preparation and submission of Project cash flow forecasts and monthly updates thereof at the completion of each design and tender documentation stage covering consultancy agreements and construction contracts.
• Provide cost advice during the final development of the design, including cost comparisons reviews of alternative design or construction solutions.
• Provide budget updates in such form and with such details as may be requested by the Client
• Follow up of all contractual issues and monitor their cost impact.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
• Minimum 15 years Cost Control Experience
• Experience in Large Mixed Use Projects
• Candidate must be proficient with industry-standard cost management, estimating, and project controls software, and should be familiar with scheduling.
• A CCC, PMI or AACE certification will be considered an asset.
• Excellent English Language Skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.