Job description / Role
- Ensuring effective F&B cost control systems and procedures are developed, maintained and adhered by respective departments to support an accurate & effective cost control environment. Maintain of cost and related financial and non financial records.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of hotel costs and analysis whenever required.
- Responsible for hotel storekeeping and receiving activities.
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with norms and procedures.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of the storerooms with categorized shelves and identifiable items.
- Follow up and control stock levels in order to ensure smooth activity according to the needs of operational departments.
- Comply with the principle of First In - First Out in order to consume the items within the expiring dates (if any) and lower the risk of expired items.
- Supervise and train the storekeeping and receiving team members on their daily tasks:
- Items receiving: control of quantity (with LPO) and quality.
- Proper recording of items received/issued in the system
- Organization of work: items delivery schedule in coordination with the suppliers, items issuance schedule in coordination with the outlets and all the departments of the hotel
- Ensure security of the storerooms at all times
- Control and approve store requisitions (in compliance with Store Requisition process) on a daily basis before store issuances.
- Perform and report to the management the cost of sales analysis on weekly basis
- Perform and analyze the Sales vs. Consumption reconciliation in compliance with F&B Control Pack and report the discrepancies along with justification to the management
- Perform ad-hoc analysis when requested by the management
- Submit Month End Inventory reporting (in compliance with Inventory Reporting Pack) to the management after performing the following:
- Physical Inventory of all storerooms, outlets and kitchen according to the Group general guidelines and policy
- Enter inventory performed in the system
- Analyze variance reports related to Month-end physical inventory followed by deep investigation and clear explanation of potential discrepancies identified
- Close month in the system
- Review slow and non moving item report for all stores
- Ensure Spot check (as per Inventory reporting pack) is performed by a 3rd person
- Prepare Journal Voucher and forward to ISS Accounting Center Department
- Perform Small Operating Equipment's (SOE) and linen/uniforms inventory on a quarterly basis.
- Explain, justify and report to the management all discrepancies identified
- Comply with Asset/SOE disposal SOP whenever requested by the management
- Perform weekly PAR stock spot checks as per Purchases and Stocks control pack
- Perform open table spot check in compliance with F&B Control pack
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Economy, Finance, Accounting
- 6 to 10 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.