Job description / Role
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for invoice Control and GL Verifications for Food Cost and other cost.
- Take care of FMC Approvals / Article additions/Price Updates / Rights Assignments.
- Generate Complimentary Report/ Inter Bar Transfers
- Should conduct Property Round / Other Daily Audits
- Take care of EMC items Additions
- Checking Daily Temperature Records/ Queries from receiving/Stores/Other Departments.
- Conduct Inventory Spot Checks and audits for New Menu additions
- Analysis for Supplier Change/ New Products Change/additions.
- SUN and Birch Street Recon Weekly basis for Inventory GL
- Costings for Micros Button
- Cafeteria Costing
- Physical Inventory Count/ Punching and Uploading
- Making Inventory JV and Complimentary JV
- Prepares Food and Beverage Accruals
- VAT Calculations for Complimentary/ Health Club and SPA
- Look after Allocations for General Store and other stores
- Prepares Beverage/ Tobacco/ Minibar Variance Report
- Responsible for Inventory Balance sheet reconciliation every month
- To check e-mails and respond to the queries.
- Able to do the Recipe Costings
- Others task as assigned
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, FMC, Opera)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Aon Reinsurance Solutions
Accounts Payable Accountant
ADS Advertising Materials
Sun Global DMCC
Accountant cum Administrator
Green Grass Nursery