Job description / Role
Country Sales Manager (German Speaker)
Are you an extraordinary Sales Manager?
We are looking for a Country Sales Manager to join the dynamic country team of Rixos Hotels UAE.
You will be based in Rixos Premium Dubai in the Country Office.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to Leisure market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in luxury hotels
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a proactive thinker and planner
- Must have an understanding RFP and contract negotiation processes
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel & Outlook and property management software
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance & demeanor
- Fluent in German Language
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.