Job description / Role
• Deliver the parcels to customers as per assigned targets
• Pickup the shipments from customers and receive the bookings via call or courier application and drop them at DC
• Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients’ signatures and acknowledgements for proof of delivery
• Accepting the payments from customers and submit them on time
• Paying attention to time stick to strict schedule when delivering parcels
• Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering items and abiding laws and maintain safe driving record
• Build strong customer relations through the provision of superb customer service and resolve the complaints
• Perform duties in a safety, reliable and professional manner
AED 2,700 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission subject to target achieved
• Valid manual (LMV) light motor vehicle driving license
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in courier industry
• Able to speak English, Urdu , Arabic is required
• Well aware of routes in northern emirates area
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and traffic laws in any part of northern emirates area
• Able to use a smartphone, including using apps such as Google Maps company applications
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry the parcels
• Able to communicate via phone and text
• Comfortable interacting with a variety of different people in different scenarios
About the Company
J&T Express is a globalized, technologically innovative integrated logistics service provider. We are committed to continuing creating the ultimate express and logistics experience for our customers, and becoming a trustworthy comprehensive logistics service provider.
J&T Express was founded in August 2015. Our business covers a wide range of areas such as express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and supply chains as well as covering city, inter-provincial and international shipments. J&T Express's service network covers 13 countries and reaches nearly 2.5 billion people worldwide.