Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a uniquely talented a Creative Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate would have:
* Support our prestigious client with its vast initiatives and rollout of their initiatives/projects throughout the year.
* Develop the overall layout, designs, artwork and formats for corporate adverts, brochures, mailers, corporate reports, infographics, events branding, external signage and office branding for all the luxury brands that we work with.
* Create designs, concepts, rationale and sample layouts for all creative artworks based on knowledge of layout principles including translations across ATL and BTL advertising campaigns for luxury hospitality clients
* Develop, design and build of HTML mailers, newsletters, web banners and basic animations; based on knowledge of HTML process, structural limitations, and webfinal designs for print and/or presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format and scaling images for print production.
* Coordinate with our approved printing and production suppliers and stand contractors; preparing specifications, material selection, and proofing samples
* Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours and off site at other locations (including other business parks) as an when projects require such support.
* Meet creative standards and challenge briefs in order to deliver original creative work that help the business in achieving better results as we have very high expectation in terms of attention to detail.
* Minimum of 2 years of of experience
* A excellent use of graphic design skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
* A passion for luxury brands is a MUST
* A passion for creative design within the luxury brand sectors is a MUST
* Attention to details is a MUST
* A passion for elegant design
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Brand Executive and Graphic Designer
Irwin & Dow
Senior Interior Designer
Senior UX Designer
Transguard Workforce Solutions