Job description / Role
* An exciting opportunity for a Creative Director with agency experience to lead ideas / strategy and concept for a global creative agency leading in social content space.
* You will be the driving force of the studio, utilising your excellence in strategy, conceptual creative and positive team leadership skills to inspire the delivery of the highest quality of work.
* Global Creative Agency
* Oversight and responsibility for the creative output on all major work streams
* Attend all client meetings and kick off calls, ensuring briefs are clear and understood, and assets provided are sufficient before projects are started on in the studio.
* Run the daily stand-ups, ensuring projects are allocated and due to be completed on schedule, as well as troubleshooting any issues that subsequently arise.
* Expertly digest briefs, allocating the appropriate designers/teams to the projects and driving internal creative kick off calls to relay important information from the brief, and communicate/collaborate on creative strategies.
* Lead on ideation and creation of client pitches (occasional), utilising teams to deliver the best ideation and driving innovative solutions to pitch briefs.
* Be part of a global network in a high impact role
* Work with some great accounts
* The Creative Director will be a genuine people person, happy and able to bring out the best in their teams
* You will be experienced in resource management, able to juggle multiple concurrent projects and use resources efficiently to move work through the studio in the optimal ways.
* This is the perfect role for a positive, hands-on creative leader who can manage a talented studio that works at pace delivering a wide variety of social and digital focused creative campaigns for exciting global clients.
* Must have agency experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Managing Director - Social Media Marketing Agency
A Leading Group In The UAE
International Brand Manager
Marketing & Branding Manager
TGC Middle East