Job description / Role
• Develop & execute concepts for large scale spectacles, live shows, projects, cultural and heritage festivals.
• Lead, mentor and collaborate with multi-disciplined creative & production management teams to conceptualize and bring world class ideas to life.
• Creating engaging ideas for presentations whilst always keeping in line with the client’s brand, marketing, identity and vision.
• Involvement in problem-solving and strategizing with all areas of the business, ensuring the companies vision and brand is consistent .
• Set productivity goals for total department art and creative output.
• 10+ years of professional experience in event design, content production and creative direction.
• Well versed in 3D, 2D & Spacial design.
• Exceptional design skills supported by software experience with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, inDesign.
About the Company
Event Lab is a UAE-based event solutions agency founded in 2013 by Murad Shisha and Nadim Jamal. As freelancers themselves, they saw a genuine shortage of representation among the freelance community in the region and decided to take matters into their own hands.
And so, Event Lab was born - a unique platform of support and services for freelancers and clients alike. In less than 2 years, they've assembled a vast and quality-driven database of independent professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds, in addition to an intimate understanding of the region.
Event Lab is the solutions and resourcing partner for events agencies around the GCC. We support the scoping, pitching and execution of events by supplementing in-house resources with knowledgeable and experienced events professionals. With an extensive background throughout the region, we can communicate effectively in English and Arabic to ensure that suppliers, talent and crew can engage and coordinate efficiently while keeping your event on budget and to the highest of standards.