Job description / Role
Newly created Creative Director within the largest entertainment and leisure organisation in the Middle East to drive the campaigns on a global level.
Government backed Leisure, Hospitality, Tourism entity in Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the CMO, this person will be responsible for;
* Working closely with the relevant stakeholders locally and globally to drive the creative vision of the destination and how it is perceived around the world
* Hire and inspire a culture of excellence through a team of designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. and externally by hiring and managing the right agencies globally to clearly execute the message of the destination
* Constantly develop new campaigns according to seasonality, trends, local events to increase the brand equity across a wide target audience
* Adapt the content of the campaign according to the market audience
To be discussed.
To apply for the role, it is necessary to have the following experience;
* Experience in leading creative teams and strategies on a global scale/wide regional scale for an exciting brand or concept ideally in Tourism, Luxury or Sports industries
* Ability to challenge the norms and build campaigns out of the ordinary (As this person will be responsible for driving the global campaigns, the expectations from the senior management is for this individual to constantly adapt their campaigns and keep up with the fast pace of globalisation)
* Agency management experience on a global level or at least on a wider regional level
* This person can also come from a film production/ad development background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Vice President - Marketing
Irwin & Dow
Director of Sales and Marketing
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts