Job description / Role
We are currently looking to hire a Creative Lead to be part of the 25th season of Global Village. Candidate should be available to start immediately for 6 months contract.
Responsible for Creative and Leadership of the Global Village content team. Leading on visual style, form and content during production. Responsible to maintain a consistently high level of content is produced. Managing the content team and reporting to Global Village Marketing Management.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
• To comply with MPN/Global Village policies, procedures & code of conduct.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Leading in creative, not limited to, concept development, scripting, storyboarding and planning of any work.
• Directing and managing the content team and production across all phases, work flow, schedule/calendar, manpower distribution & production.
• Will work closely with GV Marketing & Social Media teams to communicate briefs and manage the timely and quality completion of work with any required revisions.
• Must work alongside the Social Media agency to brainstorm and proactively introduce ideas and concepts.
• Must be aware of GV’s social media performance, having an input on future projects and content.
• For creative campaigns’ related projects, work with the creative leads and directors towards delivering high quality photography that can be used for various purposes from large-scale billboards to digital banners.
• Ability to communicate well with others in order to get the right poses and right context for the pictures/videos, especially when dealing with vendors working inside Global Village.
• Ability to handle external photography/videography requirements of Global Village, when hosting or being part of external activations and events.
• Ability to adapt to Global Village’s operating hours and being very flexible in time when needed. Some creative shooting takes place overnight after Global Village’s working hours.
• Ability to work with others, in mutual respect, towards delivery of best quality projects.
• Must be aware of the religious/cultural/political sensitivities of the Middle East and ensuring that the content is appropriate and does not cause offence.
• Must display an agile approach and a willingness to work across all elements and projects during the season.
• Oversee and mange logistics for the team .
• Stay on top of new and significant Social Media/Video production trends, approaches and styles.
• Oversee the archiving and filing process for all materials.
• To provide any other duties as assigned by MPN/GV to support the team.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Excellent understanding for the required task/purpose & use of the content to be edited.
• Good communication skills with others
• Management of Content Hub team, from assigning tasks, follow ups, supervision and delivery
• Lead time in delivering edited content
• Quality and diversity in editing styles
• Leadership and Coaching
• Visual Creativity
• Customer Focus
• Innovation & Passion
• Attention to details
• Fast & quick responses and actions.
• Relationship Building
• Time management
• Impact and Influence/Negotiation
• Problem solving
• Display initiative
• Planning and organization
Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience:
• Being conversant with UAE Media, Publication and Copyright laws.
• Being aware of the religious/cultural/political sensitivities of the Middle East and ensuring that the content is appropriate and does not cause offence.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Producing content with ability to provide creative scripts, treatments, approaches and solutions.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in leading and managing content producers, crew and other related team members
• Ability to develop individuals and coach teams to improve their individual performance and team productivity
• Good knowledge of all forms of creative content, techniques, production and post-production, graphics and animation.
• Ability to provide technical support when required and to understand output and format for video and still content.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Mandatory)
• Advanced creative techniques and knowledge (Mandatory)
• Knowledge of camera, sound and lighting (Mandatory)
• Have a professional content equipment such as camera, lenses, video editing machine with all necessary plugins, tools & software.
• Minimum of 7 years Producing, Creative and Leadership experience (Mandatory)
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Communications Manager - META
Digital Content & Social Media Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Director of Visual Production Department - UAE National