Job description / Role
Credit Middle and Portfolio Management acts as a middle office function in the company and covers numerous roles to support the front office. The role can be divided into 3 categories:
* Deal Confirmation
* Credit Portfolio Management
Roles and Responsibilities
* Producing and completing various due date reports by closely working with Front office on a monthly basis.
* Working with Credit-Risk on the takeover of the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) process for the central bank's regulation; gaining knowledge in the fundamental provisioning process. Accountable for the calculations, reconciliation and postings of data; from several platforms such as T24, Intellect, OBIEE and Intellect.
* Responsible to coordinate with internal stakeholders to create new Standard Operating Procedures, RACI matrix and Delegation of Authority matrix.
* Continuously reviewing the current NPA process in place and providing enhancements where possible.
* Responsible and accountable for posting monthly account entries that include Non-Performing Loans, Interest in Suspense and Specific provisions for the month.
* Leading the user acceptance testing (UAT), which involves conducting scenario analysis to identify the possible outcomes which may arise when migrating from current platforms to future platforms.
* Continuously analyzing portfolios in order to make sure resources are being allocated optimally, assess/identify areas of improvement, and to make sure products are aligned with organizations broader strategy.
* Experience in finance (min 5 years)
* Advance in excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of credit policy guideline
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Assistant Finance Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Irwin & Dow
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|