Job description / Role
Credit Middle and Portfolio Management acts as a middle office function in the company and covers numerous roles to support the front office. The role can be divided into 3 categories:
* Deal Confirmation
* Credit Portfolio Management
Roles and Responsibilities
* Producing and completing various due date reports by closely working with Front office on a monthly basis.
* Working with Credit-Risk on the takeover of the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) process for the central bank's regulation; gaining knowledge in the fundamental provisioning process. Accountable for the calculations, reconciliation and postings of data; from several platforms such as T24, Intellect, OBIEE and Intellect.
* Responsible to coordinate with internal stakeholders to create new Standard Operating Procedures, RACI matrix and Delegation of Authority matrix.
* Continuously reviewing the current NPA process in place and providing enhancements where possible.
* Responsible and accountable for posting monthly account entries that include Non-Performing Loans, Interest in Suspense and Specific provisions for the month.
* Leading the user acceptance testing (UAT), which involves conducting scenario analysis to identify the possible outcomes which may arise when migrating from current platforms to future platforms.
* Continuously analyzing portfolios in order to make sure resources are being allocated optimally, assess/identify areas of improvement, and to make sure products are aligned with organizations broader strategy.
* Experience in finance (min 5 years)
* Advance in excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of credit policy guideline
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Credit Control Manager
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Report and Budget Accountant
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Nov|
Aventus Global Talent