Job description / Role
Our client is a FTSE 100 listed company.
Reporting to Regional Credit Manager, this is a newly created position to chase overdue payments.
This position requires the candidate to be super organized, build relationships and meet clients.
• Chase payments by telephone and follow up in person
• Check if invoice information is correct. If any mistakes are present on the existing invoice, raise a correct invoice and chase the payment again
• Refer very bad debt to Credit Manager
• To act as the main contact for all debtor and arrears related enquiries
• Keep adequate and orderly records of all debt collection efforts
• Ensure that all client contact details are updated at all times
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be available to join immediately (no notice period)
• 3 yrs min experience in a Credit Control role
• Strong personality
• Excellent Excel skills; Analytical and process oriented
• Good communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to prioritise, ensuring that key times are focused on debt collection
• Ability to challenge in a professional and assertive manner
• Excellent team work, adaptability and flexibility
• Confident in working with clients and colleagues at senior level
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every single application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.