Job description / Role
(Experienced) Crewing Officer
Please note that this application is in order to be part of the date base of Air Arabia. Currently we are not actively seeking for this position, but we are creating a base of talent for future opportunities.
• The crewing officer must ensure the day to day management of the published roster of Cockpit & Cabin Crew as per operational requirements.
• In order to ensure optimum utilisation of crew, monitoring rosters and providing solutions during flight disruption is a must.
• The selected candidate must ensure that all flights are scheduled in accordance with GCAA rules while maintaining company requirements.
• Prepare daily duty sheets considering GCAA requirements for language speakers and crew compliments.
• Will respond to absences of crew in coordination with Crew Control and Operational Control Centre by rescheduling other crew members at short notice.
• Will ensure that crew members are notified of any changes in their rostering plan.
• Educated to a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized institution.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling a crew scheduling role for cockpit or cabin crews.
• Expert level proficiency in using crew scheduling software is essential.
• Candidates having worked in Middle East and North Africa region (MENA) will be preferred
• Must have appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of GCAA and other relevant regulatory bodies.
• High level of computer proficiency is essential.
• Must possess effective communication and decision making skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Guest Service Officer
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Support Agent
Data Entry Executive
Emirates Post Group