Job description / Role
This position will play a key role in supporting the database and project management teams for the company. Will be responsible for database maintenance, database hygiene, data import and export, and overall database strengthening for all company events with a focus on the MENA Region.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
• 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field
• Fluent in English, both written and oral - Knowledge of other languages, especially Arabic is a plus; translation experience required
• Knowledge of Salesforce is a must
• Knowledge and interest in emerging market economies and international affairs a plus
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Dynamic personality that can quickly adapt to changing priorities and tasks
• Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a must
About the Company
Kingston Stanley is the leading specialist marketing recruitment agency in the Middle East, working exclusively with clients and candidates across the full spectrum of the marketing sector since early 2011. We will help you find, screen and select the ideal candidate for your marketing jobs, and we have the largest, most current and qualified network of suitable candidates, ready to start immediately. Whether you have a role that urgently needs to be filled, or a killer portfolio, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Strong ethics, honest hard work, integrity and marketing recruitment are the four pillars of our business and brand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator (HVAC)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Customer Account Executive
Abacus Chemie DMCC
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas