Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
• As a CRM Developer, you will responsible for the development and support for internally created or supported application software, including: Business requirement gathering, developing the solution, and testing\troubleshooting the application. Working closely with senior management to develop and improve the business applications your responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and documenting the business requirements, and collaborating with Corporate Applications Manager on the application development\Customization, design and architecture.
• Providing the required training for using the application and writing the UAT test, and validating it with the business users.
• Troubleshooting any bug\issue in the system and maximizing applications performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting application problems and outages and scheduling application upgrades as well as providing ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes.
• Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the Application Development Servers as well as maintaining application interfaces for data integration and integration of applications between MS Dynamic CRM system and other system
• Lead, train and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions as well as monitoring and maintain the following Application\Systems: MS Dynamic CRM and SQL Server
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and be Microsoft Certified Professional in SQL Server and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in CRM
• 6+ years’ experience of Application Development, 5+ years’ experience of Customizing MS Dynamic CRM, 5+ years’ experience of Database Design and Analysis required, 2 years’ experience of Software Design and also experience with Microsoft CRM platform, including: customization, administration and development.
• The ability to develop Web Services (SOAP\REST)create and debug complex stored procedures, SQL statements, views, triggers, and functions for MS SQL Server and also develop MS SQL Server Integration and reporting Services.
• An understanding of utilizing Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
• Experience with data modeling tools, and major DBMS systems such as Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.