Job description / Role
As the CRM Executive, you will aid in planning and delivering CRM strategies in order to retain existing consumers as well as increase brand loyalty.
A leading online retailer operating in the Middle East.
* Responsible for creating content for the different brands and ensuring they align with the customer journey.
* Ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of each campaign's budget by segmenting database.
* Assess new tools, recognize new digital marketing trends, and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, predominantly mobile marketing.
* Provide recommendations for enhancing brands' communication by developing, executing, and tracking the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns.
* Dynamic work environment with massive growth opportunities.
* Attractive benefits package.
* At least 1 year of retail CRM experience.
* Good understanding of customer mapping and customer segmentation strategies.
* Ability to liaise with teams such as designers, marketing, data, and so on.
* Strong written proficiency in both English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Customer Service Executive
WeDo Global (WDG)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Manager
Business Development Executive
More Ideas General Trading LLC
Customer Care Executive - Luxury Retail
TGC Middle East