Job description / Role
As the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for the development and support for MS Dynamic CRM and MS BizTalk, including: Business requirement gathering, developing the solution, and testingtroubleshooting the application.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments.
* Responsible for the understanding and documenting the business requirements.
* Design the solution architecture for the business applications related to MS Dynamic CRM and MS BizTalk.
* Managing team of CRM and BizTalk developers.
* Should have experience to develop applications using Power platform.
* Design and develop custom solutions and workflows on top of MS Dynamic CRM.
* Design and develop EAI (Enterprise Applications Integration) using MS BizTalk.
* Develop and maintain the MDM (Master Data Manager system).
* Writing the UAT test and validating it with the business users.
* Providing the required training for using the application to the business users.
* Troubleshooting any bug issue in the system and identifying the appropriate fix.
* Responsible for the integrity, maintenance, and changes to the Application Development Servers.
* Provide ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes.
* Maximising applications performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting application problems and outages and scheduling application upgrades.
* Maintain application interfaces for data integration.
* Monitoring and maintaining MS Dynamic CRM, MS BizTalk, MDM, and integration applications.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary and family benefits
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and MCTS in CRM.
* Over 8 years of experience in application development and over 6 years of experience in customizing MS Dynamics CRM.
* Over 5 years of experience in the design and development of REST API's along with database design and analysis.
* Strong experience with MS BizTalk 2016 and Power Apps & Power Automate.
* Must know how to create/Manage custom entities, forms, views, business process flows, workflows, Plugins, custom Actions, Web resources, and business rules.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.