Job description / Role
Quest is working with a multinational automotive company as they look for an experienced CRM Manager to join their team in Dubai. For this vital role, we are ideally looking for someone who has strong skills in CRM/CLM project leadership in the automotive industry.
As a CRM Manager, you will:
- Plan, execute, and manage end-to-end CRM project lifecycle
- Monitor costs vs returns and all operational stages of each project
- Develop communication plans to all stakeholders and partners
- Develop and execute CRM, CLM, and Digital strategies in support of business requirements
- Proactively search for solutions to minimize operational costs and maximize efficiencies
- Maintain and develop intuitive CRM and CLM platforms, tools, and technologies
- Manage, train, and coach team
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years Automotive or Digital Services industry experience in similar role or capacity
- Extensive experience in Project Management, Project Leadership, CRM/CLM platforms and technologies, dealer management, Salesforce
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in German is an advantage
- Strong leadership, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Able to communicate with different levels in the organization
- Able to translate complex information into simple terms
- Open to travel
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and get a chance to be part of this highly successful Fortune 500 company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.