Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
L'Occitane Group are looking are a out of the box CRM Manager. They will work on the brands under L'Occitane Group which include Elemis, Erborian and L'Occtiane. As a CRM Manager you could expect to oversee the planning, organisation and implementation of multiple and complex CRM and Cloud projects.
- Structure CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact
- Define ongoing CRM strategies in order to enhance the weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models
- Define the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy program
- Business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting - purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior and demographics
- Drive continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions
- Build conversion metrics and ensuring consistency in all consumer contact initiatives and programs
- Define a personalized plan to activate prospects and customers in the region
- Define and implement campaigns in the relevant channels - Emailer and SMS
- Develop campaign content along with the content and graphic designer team
- Manage campaign offers exclusive for CRM and coordinate the execution with internal teams
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Conduct post-campaign analytics for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns
- Coordinate with MUSE Loyalty department for the optimal presence of the brands
What you'll need to succeed
- You are currently a CRM Manager leading strategies
- You can think outside the box
- You are data driven and know how to use this to your advantage to build insights and improve future campaigns
- You are experienced with Salesforce
- You have experience leading and building a team
- You current work for a eCommerce platform
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.