Job description / Role
CTO For Tech Start up – Dubai – 192000 - 228000 AED + health care
A well established mobile applications organisation are looking to recruit a CTO to join an expanding mobile development team.
Core role Responsibilities:
- manager of all technology related works within the scope of the company.
- Specialised in either Front-end Android or IOS or Back-end programming.
- Coordinates between developers to manage and track the progress of tasks to ensure a full, comprehensive completion of projects at hand.
- Assists in the development and implementation of tasks, as well as assists developers, designers, and/or engineers to solve their issues.
- Finds solutions to address problems.
- Flexibility, adapt and respond to changing needs and requirements of the company through keeping up to date with the best practices of the tech community as a whole.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple activities.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines for himself/herself and/or of the team.
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills and strong leadership qualities.
- Strong Python/Django development (backend development)
- Postgres SQL/Server experience
- IOS/Android development (project management/development)
- Front end skills (desirable)
- Minimum 8 years tech programming experience.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Project Managed at least 1 complete known published application through its whole development lifecycle.
- Specialized in either Androids or IOS or Back-end programming.
- Excellent English Fluency (Written & Spoken)
You will be responsible for the project management/development of the client’s mobile applications (written in Python – Django backend) and also overseeing the clients IOS/Android development.
About the Company
Deerfoot IT was established in 1997 as a dedicated IT recruitment consultancy. Deerfoot's core discipline is candidate search and selection covering all IT disciplines and technologies. We hold the ISO9001:2008 quality accreditation and are a corporate and specialist technology member of the R.E.C (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation), our industry's trade body.
Our client portfolio includes organisations operating in most industry sectors including: Banking, Insurance, Retail, IT Software, Govt. and Public Sector, Information Management and the Charity sector. Our client base is located throughout the UK.
Our aim is to simply achieve best practice within our chosen discipline as IT Recruiters. Ensuring we always deliver a best value service in an open, honest, responsible and ethical manner.