Job description / Role
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen department working with a fantastic team and to offer assistance in the Kitchen operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that all kitchen chefs follow the safe serve guidelines, i.e. wearing hairnets, gloves, acceptable washing hands process, etc. Keep informed of changing health codes and ensure Compliance with current food service codes.
- Ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen, storage areas, and pantry.
- Coordinate Periodic deep cleaning of the kitchen, pantry and storage areas.
- Ordering the inventory and create an inventory system for kitchen supplies, ensuring sufficient stock Levels are maintain.
- Make sure the store food products in compliance with safety practices.
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports and monthly attendance/payroll of Chefs including Executive Chefs
- Maintaining the daily reports of Executive chef and scheduling the meeting as well
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost
- Participates in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 1 years' experience in the position
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.