Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Customer Care Operations Manager is directly responsible for the social media channel in customer care. You carry out the daily monitoring of the social media work output, thereby maintaining a consistently high level of service. You are a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills, and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our fans community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brands and manage all community communications
This opportunity is very customer experience oriented and will involve creating and building relationships with our customers through managing their enquiries, waiting list, their preferences, etc. Most importantly, you will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy the best shopping experience when touching us thru the social media channels
What you'll be doing
• With our Hybrid Customer care department, we are able to speak with our customers 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, across multiple languages.
• Following the Hybrid Customer Care Department Standards for Excellence.
• Ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact via any offered communication channel (walk in, phone, email, online chat)
• Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible
• Always deal with the most difficult customers in a quick, willing and professional manner, aiming to turn negative situations into a positive outcome and using available resources to solve problems.
• Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels.
• Carry out a thorough Brief and Debrief with the Intern on a daily basis at the start and end of each shift to ensure that any follow up given, have been actioned. Check the understanding of any new procedures or brand updates with the interns.
• Keep the Intern team motivated and focused in the right direction at all times by identifying coaching & training needs through daily call coaching.
• Work closely with the CXD to identify training and gaps to the interns
• Ensure to keep client confidentiality and company policies for data protection and security at all times.
• Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Work closely with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
• Adhere to the schedule and the forecast given by the management.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience with CRM and E-commerce systems to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts.
• Excellent communication in both English and Arabic
• Expertise in the usage of the social media tools such IG/FB/Twitter
• Cross functional collaboration
• Experience managing a team
• An agile attitude and mindset for a startup environment
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.