Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
The Customer Care Workforce Planner is responsible of providing a superior quality capacity management for the Customer Service and support the team lead to reach their service level in a cost effective way.
The role is primary is analytical focus and will involve creating analysis in order to innovate in exercises to maintain the cost per contact.
- Ensure that staffing requirements for all aspects of the Customer care department are met and optimization of the resources is ensured at all times
- Assume the key role in the control of the Customer care cost position by ensuring that the First contact is always running at optimal levels of efficiency and in the most cost-effective way
- Provide assistance/guidance to team leads to ensure agreed service level targets are consistently achieved in a cost-effective manner
- Provide regular feedback and reports to head of customer care to ensure optimized decision-making can be undertaken with regards to resourcing.
- Allocate and monitor resources to ensure adherence to the Customer care budget and Service Level.
- Plan, monitor and revise people schedule and roasters.
- Review / analyze workforce management data on a regular basis, to ensure adherence to the group quality standards are consistently met.
What you'll need to succeed
- 6 years experience in Customer Care
- 3 years experience as Workforce Manager
- Leadership experience
- Arabic Speaking
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.