Job description / Role
The Customer Experience Executive is responsible to deliver exceptional customer experiences across multiple channels by embedding international best practice with respect to customer interactions, back office administration and sales.
• Focus on providing exceptional customer service (0 customer complaints), gets the job right first time and goes above and beyond (shares improvement ideas to supervisor, etc).
• Help the team answer at least 96% of inbound calls received by the call centre every day within 10 seconds.
• Answer e-mails into the designated shared mailbox within 4 hours of receipt of mail and tasks associated processed in that time.
• Perform admin tasks with 100% accuracy - sets up of new accounts & amends prices and services on existing accounts, processes of invoices and preparation of individual client reports, runs mail merges to contact customers, manage campaigns to target specific customer groups
• Liaise with the Service Delivery, Sales and Finance Teams to ensure that customers receive an excellent customer experience by responding to customer queries and ensuring the timely delivery of service daily.
• Strive to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the call center, including productivity, quality, and results.
• Perform other duties as requested and other responsibilities related to the position.
• University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, waste management or call center environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Fluent in English (fluency in Arabic is an advantage).
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Intermediate to advance Excel skills are required.
• Holder of a driving license is mandatory.
• Work diligently and efficiently every day; task orientated with an ability to multi-task showing significant output & minimum wasted effort.
• Display good manners when dealing with customers and staff; explains issues clearly and truthfully. Will not compromise the excellent customer service standard of averda.
• Extremely organised with the ability to anticipate rather than react to problems. Can provide solutions to problems as they arise.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills in planning & managing daily activities including scheduling, data input, invoicing, etc.
• Ability to learn quickly and proficiently to absorb and retain new information.
• Planning & Organizing
• Decision Making
• Team building
• Self-Commitment and Motivation
About the Company
Averda is the leading provider of waste management services to emerging markets. For over 35 years, Averda has been continuously improving living and working environments for millions of people by providing effective and transformative city cleaning and waste management services.
Averda was built on the idea that clean streets are one of the cornerstones of growth and prosperity, delivering safer, healthier environments for communities to flourish.
As urban populations continue to boom across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Averda is uniquely placed to work with fast-growing countries to develop long-term and sustainable waste management solutions for cities and expanding urban centres.