Job description / Role
We are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager – Growth, who will drive growth programs that will aim to accelerate customer acquisition across MENA. Forming part of the Customer Lifecyle team, who are responsible for tracking customer lifecycle segments and delivering actionable insights that empower business and marketing stakeholders to deliver against Amazon MENA’s customer objectives, she/he will inform, plan, and deliver, through these stakeholders, the customer acquisition strategy and actions for Amazon MENA.
The role will involve working with cross functional teams (marketing, business, product, payments, finance), briefing actionable insights, and identifying opportunities to drive customer acquisition and growth. This role requires 1) analytical skills to dive deep into data and extract insights, 2) effective communication skills to brief across functions and levels, and 3) program management skills to drive initiatives from concept to delivering measurable results. You will help to establish measurable best practices for growing the program towards achievement of goals, set up scalable processes and develop methods for automation to improve overall efficiency.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with solid marketing and commercial acumen with program management experience. You must be comfortable working both at the planning level and diving deep into implementation (managing initiatives, writing business requirements and analyzing data).
This role is based in Dubai, UAE.
· Undergraduate degree in business/marketing or engineering
· 4+ years’ experience working in Product/Program management, Consulting, or Analytical marketing
· Outstanding verbal/written communication and collaboration skills
· Executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence, and ability to multi-task
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
· Strong on dealing with ambiguity
· Experience in digital and growth marketing/e-commerce
· Proficient in excel, SQL
· Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.