Job description / Role
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity as,
Customer Service - Middle East area
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The Customer Service will be welcomed among the regional Logistics team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures, as well as 5 brands : Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics.
The main role of the job is the management of the Retaillers/Boutiques/ Regional orders. On top of that, a strong role is required in the animation of :
- The Basic order follow up with commercial
- The follow-up of POSM Dispatch
- The follow up of Launches dispatch as per the marketing plan
- Coordination with supply planning in terms of stock availability for basic & launches
The Customer Service will work on :
- Be the interface between Commercial, Marketing and Warehouse/Transport
- Enter orders in the system, prepare all related documents and follow up ensuring proper delivery till the points of sale
- Ensure excellent customer service to client in terms of Order Fulfillment and On Time delivery for basic and launches
OPERATIONS COSTS CONTROL
- Ensure the complete dispatch of Saleable/POSM to prevent the stock leftovers
- Optimize the order schedule to level the workload structure while complying the customer service requirements
- Clubbing of the orders and optimizing the number of shipments, hence leading to reduction in outbound cost
- Shipping documents preparation: Invoice/HS CODE SUMMARY/Certificate of Origin/ SASO as per the requirement of each country
- Monthly Balanced Score Card and its related analyses to monitor performances versus yearly objectives
- Bachelor Degree and first successful professional experience in logistics, supply chain, transport, forecast or customer service are highly required
- Previous experiences in the cosmetic and/or luxury industry is a strong advantage
- Customer service oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask by managing deadlines
- A dynamic and proactive personality, with strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and most particularly Excel
- Must be fluent in English. French and Arabic are a plus
- Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
- Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
- We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.