Job description / Role
• Assisting and greeting guests.
• Schedule work hours may vary to meet to needs of Zoo visitors, must be flexible to work some evening, and early morning hours, weekends and holidays are required.
• Constant direct exposure to the public.
• Extended periods of sitting and standing in accordance of visitors presence.
• Guest Relations in polite, helpful and accurate way.
• Provide excellent customer service to all Zoo visitors in a friendly, efficient and professional manner at all times including but not limited to: welcoming visitors with appropriate greetings and answer visitor's questions, and resolving guest-related issues efficiently.
• Ensure visitors happiness and comfortability through guiding, assisting and helping.
• Ensure the well set up for associated amenities (baby feeding room, special needs wheelchair, praying rooms, first aid boxes, etc.).
• Distributing flyers, posters and introduce zoo to the guest.
• May sell zoo activities cards and tickets if needed.
• Involves in internal and external zoo events.
• May involve in zoo activities such as schools, live animal presentation, etc. if needed.
• Zoo tour through delivering a standard guided tour.
• Flexible in working various guest services locations and cross training in other areas.
• Must be familiar with current zoo activities, updates, exhibits, programs and services to assist customers.
• May contribute in survey, research if needed.
• May involves in Volunteers and internship programs.
• May help birthday parties-including set up and guest guiding. May provide animal encounters.
• If needed involved with producing videos, taking photos, and creating multimedia presentations used to promote the zoo and its programs.
• Adheres to health and safety regulations.
• Adheres to the employee uniform and employee policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Need a high school diploma or equivalent and receive on-the-job training to learn the specific skills needed for the job. You should be good at communicating and interacting with people.
• Ability to supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints
About the Company
Emirates Park Zoo is one of the most exciting educational places in the UAE and is now home to various species of animals, including an ever-growing list of attractions and interactive activities.
It was built on the premise that every guest will be able to appreciate nature all over again, after encountering new discoveries, unique experiences and unforgettable memories.
The zoo offers an exciting concept where guests can interact with many species by interacting the many farm and wild animals that are housed at the zoo.
The Emirates Park Zoo also boasts the Emirates Park Resort - with a luxury chalet in the middle of the zoo and deluxe rooms with a swimming pool, a food and beverage section with a selection of different cuisines, a play area for kids and a souvenir shop.
Activities at the zoo include animal feeding, animal shows, zip and climb and car adventures. Guests can also experience a VIP experience such as breakfast with birds, breakfast with giraffes, lunch with a leopard, a crocodile experience and dinner with elephants.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Agent