Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring that the service delivered to our client’s customers meets the Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’) for the role.
• Receiving in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Providing high quality customer service by listening attentively, clarifying customer requirements, probing for understanding, using decision-support tools and resources for answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
• You will be accountable to provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of a telephone services to existing and potential customers.
• 1 year of relevant contact /call center / customer service experience, preferably telephonic.
• Bilingual fluency in English(B2+ Level) and native Arabic language.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Graduate preferred in any stream and above.
• A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
• Cheerful personality, always with a smile.
• Empathetic, patient and courteous in approach.
• Pleasant telephone etiquette and someone who loves to speak over the phone.
• Presentable with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment.
• Results driven, enthusiastic, attention to detail and dependable - someone who is eagerly looking to learn the tricks of the trade for their future.
• Open to work - 8 hours a day, 6 days a week in all shifts, as per department requirements and be ready to be molded for a suitable role internally, as time progresses.
• Can join immediately (preferably within 1-2 weeks on offer agreement).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Coordinator - Sales Support
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE