Job description / Role
Customer Service Executive - L'Occitane
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our customer service executive is responsible for managing Purchase and Sales Orders and maintaining prices in the system. In addition, our Supply Coordinator is responsible for flagging all stock and barcode discrepancies and managing remedial actions.
Purchase Orders and Transfers:
- Process all purchase orders in transactional CORE system
- Create correct system transfers to this movement (warehouse to store, intra-stores, intercountry,
- return to vendor, temporarily stock loan)
- Follow-up with suppliers and update system on back-orders
- Maintain up-to-date order log at all time
- Support brand demands ensuring immediate actions and remedies to merchandise movement
- Initiate basic re-orders if required to maintain coverage
Sales Order Processing:
- Receive sales orders and register on control listing
- Ensure all customer shipping requirements are completed
- Issue relevant documentation and follow-up with clients for the shipping of goods
- Generate invoice after completion of sales order
- Prepare credit note and other documents as and when required
- Coordinate between staff from warehouse, office and sales for any clarification for accurate sales order processing
- Perform data entries of required information to produce KPI's and monthly reporting figures
- Pricing Management and Promotions:
- Ensure that maintenance of prices (price markdowns, promotions in stores) is performed correctly and on time in the system
- Escalate issues in price maintenance (e.g. promotions)
- Follow and ensure timely update of lists/SKU in the system for promotions, special marketing events and discount period
- Ensure replenishment requests are timely uploaded while ensuring correct stock request in system
- during peak period to maximize sales
- Coordination with Stores for barcode and sticker discrepancies
- Raise purchase orders for shipments from supplier directly to the customer
Inbound stock variance
- Identify reasons for discrepancies in invoice matching in system (price or quantity), escalate to RDBS
- Manager to take a decision on resolution if needed and introduce new invoices in system for resolution of discrepancies
- Raise replacement purchase orders or debit / credit notes in the system as per the instructions from RDBS Manager
- Resolve defects at the warehouse side by analyzing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the supply chain level, Stock Readiness
- Coordinate with store operations for all transaction clean-up/closure in system as a pre-requisite of store control team
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Business Administration or any related quantitative fields
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.