Job description / Role
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for serving customers by providing service information and communicating issues and clients’ complaints to the Operations team, then follow up the progress and updating the clients. These tasks to be carried out in line with the organisation's needs to comply with business objectives in the short, medium and long terms and in accordance with the terms of our various contracts and the Integrated Management System.
• Management of queries, potential complaints and incoming calls : process and provide solutions for all customer queries, needs and demands (Q&A).
• Log collection issues according to their types and provide feedback to the Community Manager after investigation with the operations.
• Keep records of all data.
• Educate the customers about all the services related information, reward system, and any change to the procedures when necessary.
• Contribute to the re-assignment of the collection missed by our collectors within 48h
• Follow-up of the rewards partner vouchers
• Attract potential customers by answering service questions; suggesting information about other services.
• Follow up of the requests coming through the eShop
• Receive customers’ complaints and handle them as per RECAPP Customer Management Procedure.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
• Liaise with clients and prepare required documents to issue NOCs from related authorities to dispose of selected waste, i.e. hazardous waste or sludge.
• Assist with other tasks including quotations, invoices, asset deliveries.
• Handling and recording the department’s petty cash.
• Attend regular Operations Department meetings.
• Diligently performs any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of his/her manager.
Quality Health Safety & Environment:
• Understand, implement and follow the Veolia QHSE policies.
• Report any HSE incident immediately, as per RECAPP HSE procedures.
• Implement and coordinate QHSE procedures onsite.
• Implements and encourages the behavioural based safety culture through safe job observations.
• Perform daily meetings with subordinates to monitor and promote a safe workplace.
• Actively participate in the HSE incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with the department's manager.
• Never attempt to do the job in an unsafe manner which may adversely affect them, co-workers and/or general public.
• Carrying out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with QHSE procedures.
• Consult senior, if aware of any unsafe practice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation.
• Obtaining and using the correct tools/equipment for the work and not to use any that are unsafe or damaged. All tools, equipment and personal protective equipment must be stored in good condition in the approved place after use.
• Using the correct personal protective clothing/equipment and follow the safety requirements and procedures.
• Comply with Veolia Group Values; Responsibility, Community Spirit, Respect, Innovation and Customer Focus
• Take initiative and always act in a professional and ethical manner.
• Represent RECAPP in a courteous, helpful and business-like behavior.
• Maintain an uncompromised level of confidentiality and integrity related to all RECAPP information and operation in general.
• Adhere to and encourage adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
• Maintain coordination and effective working relationships with RECAPP teams.
• Train, assist and develop RECAPP colleagues.
• Participate in overtime tasks as required from time to time.
Organising and Reporting:
• Preparing monthly reports and submitting them to customers.
• Ensure that reporting is performed promptly and accurately.
• Organize soft & hard files with focus on digitalization.
• Produce and update reports within specified time as required.
• Report all relevant information to the department’s manager promptly and accurately.
• Ensure effective and prompt communication at all times.
• Hold a relevant educational qualification from a well recognised and reputable academic institution fit for the required job function.
• At least 4 years proven experience in the same position preferably in the waste management, oil & gas or related sectors.
• Good knowledge of waste management practices and hazards.
• General knowledge of Environmental hazards and HSE principles.
• Innovative and continual improvement mindset.
• Effective problem identification and problem solving.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Maximum flexibility due to the nature of work.
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict handling skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Hindi/ Urdu is a must.
• Good command of Arabic is an advantage.
• Able to transfer knowledge to colleagues, interns and students.
• Ensure proper record keeping.
• Communicate accurately, correctly, timely, effectively and in an appropriate manner using email, documentation and verbally.
Organizing and Reporting:
• Excellent planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent workload and time management.
• Excellent report writing skills with attention to detail, correctness and accuracy with good use of English and technical terminology.
• Able to create new reports and tools for use by employees and department’s manager...
• Proficiency in Google suite and apps.
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.