Job description / Role
Job Purpose :
You will be responsible:
- To act as a liaison between the customers and the company.
- To professionally and effectively manage visitors, customer queries and complaints;
- To log in the company system, effectively communicate, track and close all queries and customer complaints;
- To ensure high customer satisfaction in business
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, answering and directing them appropriately;
- Notify concerned employee of visitor arrival.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and operate the switchboard;
- Provide information to callers; take and relay messages
- Proactively attend and respond to sales and general queries, customer complaints, payment collection and invoice discrepancies
- Enter customer queries and complaints in ‘Clear’ or any other assigned company system;
- Ensure its timely communication to the concerned employees;
- Also, ensure its timely closing in the system.
- To regularly collect customer feedback and do customer satisfaction surveys, if advised; Identify gaps and communicate to higher authorities
- Maintain office directory and guest logbook, keep a safe and clean reception area and maintain a professional office ambience
- Schedule appointments, coordinate meetings and organise meeting room bookings
- Provide administrative and clerical support, prepare letters and documents
- Documenting and communicating various actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Receiving, sorting and distributing courier, documents and packages
- To do cross-functional coordination with all concerned departments, so as to effectively resolve cross-functional issues, if assigned
- To maintain good and long-lasting relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending waste management solutions and service improvement initiates
- To Prepare the required monthly and /or any other MIS report, as assigned by your reporting manager
- Monitor market conditions and competitor activity and provide its feedback to the Line Manager
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning, by attending educational workshop, training and e-learning programs, by reviewing professional publications and by benchmarking best practices
- Responsible to comply with the applicable HSE and company policies and procedures, UAE laws and applicable regulations
- To work ethically and to report any violations and acts that may affect the health, safety, environment, ethics and company reputation
- To Perform any other task, as assigned from time to time by the company, based on business requirement.
- Considerable amount of time to be spend attending and responding to phone calls and many times for longer time duration.
- Needs to work more independently and mostly from office
- Standard hours of work. Sometimes, based on business requirements, the employee maybe required to work for extended hours
- Expected to dress professionally, as per the company standards
- There may be a requirement to physically inspect waste on duty.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited University.
- Professional Certification: Business or waste management related certification preferred.
- Specialized knowledge: preferably in Waste Management industry
- Skills: Communication, Organizational, and Interpersonal skills; Problem Solving Skills
- Computer Skills: Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.)
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Should be a team player, honest, self-confident, disciplined, highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, pleasing personality, empathetic and patient.
- Experience: At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator - Order Management
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Customer Service Manager
Mass Allied Freighters