Job description / Role
Customer Service Executive/Agent - eCommerce Platform Contact Centre (IT) Dubai.
My client has a young and motivated team who are trying to change the technology market and improve the customer’s experience. They have been growing rapidly and they are constantly looking to add talented and motivated members to their Customer Service team.
What you will do:
• You will represent the company’s voice, communicating with the customers via email, social media and phone and promoting the company’s image and brand
• You will address the customer’s queries and solve their issues as they are raised, delivering an amazing customer service
• You will meet the company’s standards and targets, both qualitatively and quantitatively
• You will work with a dynamic team in a dynamic environment, adapting and reacting to the new challenges and solving the new problems the job presents every day
• You will take responsibility for your work, organising and prioritising by yourself when necessary
• Dealing with customer queries over the phone and over email
• Handling any customer complaints, escalating things to senior management when needed
• Processing orders on the company system
• Processing any requests
Your responsibilities will include:
• Engaging with customers via phone, chat, social media, and email whilst utilizing your English language skills
• Tackling customer challenges by applying your creativity and problem-solving skills
• Maintaining knowledge of products and keeping up to date with new products
• Juggling multiple tasks and tracking trends to help improve customer happiness
What they are looking for:
• My client is looking for great people: you will either have an excellent academic record or proven experience in customer service - including experience on the phone.
• As a customer service agent, you will be the company’s voice, thus, passion for the role, outstanding and proven communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary.
• We’re looking for someone who is nice and easy to work with, so team-culture and organisational skills are essential.
• Most of the work will require using software and online platforms: we’ll provide full training, but you must be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc).
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.