Customer Service Executive - Pharma
Emad Trade House
Job description / Role
• Carry out all existing business order processing.
• Act as the first point of contact of assigned clients and supplier accounts.
• Handle customer complaints, find solutions to their issues.
• Maintain a positive relationship between both parties for future business ventures.
• Develop new business through upselling and maximizing repeat orders.
• Liaise with the logistics and accounts team to carry out order processing to delivery.
• Create sales forecasts analyzing the market supply and demand for assigned portfolios.
• Source new product requirements from existing or new suppliers.
• Ensure that product development activities align with the goals of the organization.
• Make recommendations on the potential and practicality of products in development.
• Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Pharmacy etc.
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry in the GCC will be preferred.
• Knowledge of shipping & bank documents is a plus.
• Should be organized & able to multitask.
• Should be able to take initiatives & reporting is MUST.
• Goal oriented, who wants to learn & progress within the organization.
• Must take all directions from Management & carry out tasks with professionalism plus responsibility.
• Must be well presented and can communicate well.
• Must be a team player who remains focused at work in duty hours.
About the Company
We have tried to be a step ahead of time pioneering the way to bring cost effective solutions for the Food, Beverage, Pharma & Cosmetic industry yet maintaining high standards of quality through continuous dedication & innovative ideas. EMAD TRADE HOUSE in the Middle East has overcome a decade of challenges & grown to become one of the leading trading house with warehousing facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai & fully geared to serve the industry JIT basis.
In this rapidly changing business environment, all our employees are united to achieve the leadership through hard work, & determination in revitalizing Middle East business undertaking. We have a growing team comprising of 50 + talented individuals from South Asia & GCC with competency in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Product Development, Mechanical Engineering & Sales.
Customer Service Attendant
New East General Trading
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Insurance Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Associate