Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a leading company in the field of commercial and home gym equipment who is looking for a Customer Service, Logistics Support and Tender Specialist to be based in Dubai. You will be working alongside a very qualified and professional team.
Looking out for Arabic-speaking candidates.
As a Customer Service, Logistics Support and Tender Specialist, you will:
* Guarantee precise and timely orders processing assuring the expected governance and compliance to internal order management policies and sales condition compliance, from quote confirmation to billing
* Guarantee to the customer the Premium Customer Experience managing the "customer touchpoints"
* "Frictionless" Delivery planning and management through the logistic portal: delivery date management, d&I job assignment & activity closing;
* Free stock optimization and managing of Purchase Order to HQ, when required, assuring the correct stock movement mgmt.
* Assure accurate management of order portfolio (backlog), avoiding expired backlog and proactively liaising with Sales in order to prevent or foresee "backlog slippage"
* Constantly update CRM system with all relevant information collected during customer service activities
* Assure the proper management of TG Care Activities, granting adequate feedback to customers' enquires, managing
* Manage post-delivery survey in order to assess customers' satisfaction, proactively acting to solve any issue with the customer
* The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the project management (time line creation and chasing), editing and formatting of tender response documents as and when they are required by customers They will also be responsible for maintaining an online bid library, updating and rewriting materials as time permits, and for reporting on tender win / loss rates and values. There may also be ad hoc "proof reading" type work as and when it arises.
Desirable skills and background:
* Total 2-8 Years in Industry
* Arabice speaker
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of Word, solid knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
* Experince in SAP is a must
* Good eye for detail
* Willingness to be flexible in working patterns
* Calm and poise under pressure Empathy, active listening Accountability, sense of Ownership of the customer need Ability to communicate at all levels, including presentation skills
If you are interested apply with your updated CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service/Logistics Executive
Manno Trading DMCC
RTC-1 Employment Services