Job description / Role
Quest is working with a multinational FMCG brand, who is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join their team in Dubai.
As a CSR you will:
- Receive and process orders
- Issue shipping documents
- Acquire required documentations from relevant authorities
- Liaise between clients and production centres in scheduling production and delivery
- Perform adhoc tasks as required by the manager
- Strong English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Customer Service industry, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Experience in event planning, CRM tools, and international trade is a good advantage
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.