Job description / Role
Objectives: The customer service representative manages and executes the customer order process, invoicing and invoice correction processes. This includes the execution of invoice adjustment requests and product returns.
• Responsible for prompt and accurate processing of customer orders and inquiries in SAP.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Responds to customer requests for reports, bills of lading, and certificates of analysis, MSDSs, invoice copies, general invoice inquiries, shipment location / status billing adjustments, order changes, product returns and account adjustments/master updates in a timely manner.
• Update customers and work issues relating to inventory availability.
• Coordinate response for all emergency or special supply situations.
• Communicates projected late delivery date in a timely manner to respective customers.
• Engages pricing coordinator and customer set-up as required for resolution of customer issues.
• Escalates unresolved customer complaints, inquiries, etc. to the Supervisor as required.
• Maintains excellent external customer relationship ensuring contract and customer specific requirements are executed.
• Interface with appropriate departments regarding late and missed deliveries.
• Communicate carrier/transportation issues to appropriate parties.
• Should process an average of 8 - 14 transactions daily.
• Understand and maintain customers that have reservations.
• Understand processes for consignment and PSL accounts.
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Mon - Fri
Other Benefits: AS PER UAE LABOUR LAW
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• SAP experience.
• Strict attention to detail and ability to catch nuance.
• Excellent Customer focus.
• Operational excellence
• Business knowledge
• Flawless execution
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional problem solving/decision making abilities
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Thorough and accurate work with high volume of paperwork
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent team collaboration
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment.
• French and English is must
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Customer Service Representative
Irwin & Dow
Customer Services Representative
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Representative / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE