Job description / Role
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, or in-person.
• Provide accurate and detailed information about products or services.
• Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. Escalate complex issues to senior representatives or managers as necessary.
• Record and maintain customer information and interactions in a customer relationship management (CRM) system. Process orders, returns, and exchanges.
• Follow up with customers to ensure that their issues have been resolved and they are satisfied with the outcome.
• Meet or exceed established performance metrics for customer satisfaction, response times, and issue resolution.
• Stay up-to-date with product and service information to provide accurate and timely support.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and logistics, to ensure that customer needs are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service.
• Well oriented with ERP systems.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and adapt to changing circumstances.
About the Company
In 2005, the Majestic Medical and Tech. Supplies L.L.C were founded with the aim of becoming the leading healthcare distributor in the UAE. The success story started by establishing our main office in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, forming our team and building business partnerships with some of the top manufacturers in the healthcare sector. Since we started, we are aware that our good values will make our company attractive to deal with while offering the best quality products and exceptional services with reasonable prices will sustain the stability of our achievements. In order to keep in growing, we need to keep in doing extreme efforts and our passion for excellence consistently drives us to continue on our missions and turn our aims to reality.
And now after years of dedicated striving, we can proudly say that we became the sole representative in UAE of many prestigious top manufacturers well known globally in the healthcare sector and we have the best infrastructure, systems, logistics and people. We are committed to keep in developing ourselves and seeking for more success to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Executive
ManpowerGroup Middle East