Job description / Role
SMSGlobal is a leading provider of mobile messaging solutions, serving businesses and organizations across multiple sectors. We are dedicated to simplifying business communications through cutting-edge technology and services.
We seek a highly experienced and dynamic Customer Success Leader with at least 5 years of sales experience to join our Dubai team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service and achieving revenue goals. This role is instrumental in supporting, nurturing, and expanding relationships with our key customers and managing and converting leads generated through marketing efforts.
• Develop and implement customer success strategies to maximize customer retention and increase client spend.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for key customer accounts.
• Lead cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle 5-10 leads generated through marketing efforts per day and convert them into sales or upsell opportunities.
• Track and analyze customer usage data to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
• Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to senior management.
• Assist the sales team in closing new business by being a subject matter expert in customer meetings.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular check-ins, updates, and quarterly reviews.
• Conduct customer training sessions on the use of SMSGlobal’s platforms and services.
• Act as an intermediary between customers and internal departments to ensure that all customer issues are resolved promptly.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of customer service policies and practices.
AED 8,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission available
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Opportunity for career advancement.
• Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
About the Company
We are leading providers of mobile messaging, platform design & development and integration solutions. We have a team of talented professionals in our Melbourne HQ and Dubai offices who specialise in delivering seamless, integrated services to both business and personal customers.
In 2010, we were recognised as Mobile Company of the Year, acknowledging our expansion into new global markets and for securing a number of large contracts with tech giants and major airlines, SMSGlobal is positioned as an agile, customer centric organisation in the managed solutions mobile messaging space.