Job description / Role
Customer Support Executive - Export Documentation - 1 year contract (renewable)
• This position is responsible for the successful execution of the Export Customer Service process.
• Required to follow policies and procedures to provide an optimal level of customer service.
• Responsible for scheduling and booking of cargo, tracking and tracing, and problem resolution.
• Incumbent will report directly to Commercial Manager
• Understanding Export Process and documentation
• Ability to handle high volume of daily incoming calls and emails
• Has frequent contact with several other departments within the organization to resolve customer concerns and/or questions.
• Letter of credit knowledge
• Coordinate with Warehousing Partner
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
• High level of both verbal and written communication skills
• Sound decision-making and problem solving skills
• Adapts to change and prioritizes for high-end results
• Acts with initiative and passion for success
• Responsive, dependable and follows through
• Team Player
Required Minimum Years’ Experience:
• 0 to 2+ function-related
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)